Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dive film HD film loop?

Started by aboshoff ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive film HD film loop?

3 posts
  1. Hi there

    I am impressed at the quality of Divefilm HD , I would like to have it in a waiting room playing on a loop as most of the content is very relaxing and beneficial ?

     

    What is the general feeling out there, would this be infringement of copyright ? Could it be a sign up and pay service ?

     

    How would one go about it?

     

    Just testing the field.

  2. I would send Mary an email asking her.

    The footage is not hers but she can ask the owners of the footage.

    Maybe a small donation to Mary-Divefilm HD to help her with the cost of hosting the clips in return would be nice.

     

    http://divefilm.com/

  3. Thank you Wags for the suggestion, and thank you aboshoff for your kind words about DiveFilm HD podcasts. DiveFilm podcasts are what they are because of the wonderful work of so many underwater filmmakers who very generously share their short films with viewers via these podcasts. I think it is a real labor of love on all our parts to keep this podcast going.

     

    These films belong to the filmmakers who created them, as Wags so aptly points out. I would encourage you, aboshoff, to contact the filmmakers directly whose films you think would be appropriate for your use and inquire of them individually about using their work. I try to include an entry on each contributing filmmaker on the DiveFilm filmmakers page that includes contact information for that filmmaker.

     

    Thank you again, aboshoff, for your very positve feedback and encouragement--and very glad you enjoy the podcasts!

     

    Mary Lynn

    Edited by Mary Lynn
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.