Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyne coming to Indo?

Started by Scuba_SI ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyne coming to Indo?

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I could do with a favour! Is there any chance someone who is coming this way could bring a wetsuit from teh US?

     

    I saw a cheap one in Leisure Pro that should be good. Please pm me if you feel like helping my out!

     

    Thanks

     

    I dont want to be cold in Komodo! :D

  2. Hi all,

     

    I could do with a favour! Is there any chance someone who is coming this way could bring a wetsuit from teh US?

     

    I saw a cheap one in Leisure Pro that should be good. Please pm me if you feel like helping my out!

     

    Thanks

     

    I dont want to be cold in Komodo! :)

     

    I am coming to both & would carry it gladly, alas its not 'till end Sep....when do you need it?

  3. Hi all,

     

    I could do with a favour! Is there any chance someone who is coming this way could bring a wetsuit from teh US?

     

    I saw a cheap one in Leisure Pro that should be good. Please pm me if you feel like helping my out!

     

    Thanks

     

    I dont want to be cold in Komodo! :)

     

    Hi,

     

    Why dont you check out

     

    http://www.nemowetsuit.com/

     

    They are based in Bali and have some really good wetsuits at reasonable prices. If you are going to be in bali for a few days they will even custom build one for you.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Diggy

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.