Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Saw Wetpixel Quarterly for the first time

Started by Nakedwithoutcamera ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Saw Wetpixel Quarterly for the first time

3 posts
  1. I got it at the NYUPS meeting last night. What an awesome publication. Nice job.

    Edited by Nakedwithoutcamera
  2. I got it at the NYUPS meeting last night. What an awesome publication. Nice job.

     

     

    It is beautiful, I actually signed up for the three year subscription. I had a couple of questions and received quick and helpful responses. Between the content and the help, could not be more satisifed. Only bad part is I need to find more room in the dive magazine/books/media section to make sure they are stored properly :)

  3. I got it at a LAUPS meeting, it was really nice. Felt more like a book than a magazine. great quality, awesome photographs.

     

    Scott

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.