Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom 2.0 Beta

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom 2.0 Beta

4 posts
  1. The Lightroom 2.0 Beta is available now for evaluation from here

    The beta expires at the end of August 2008 for register customers or 30 days to if you don't already own it.

    Main enhancements:

    - Localized corrections (almost no need for PS anymore)

    - Improved organizational tools.

    - 64-bit support

    - Better integration with PS.

  2. Well that sounds like a bit of a bummer if you already shelled out for both PS CS3 and lightroom !

     

    Although i must say I have been trying lightroom for the last few weeks and am quite liking it I think I may have converted myself away from ACDSee

  3. Dual monitor support.... Woohoo! :D;)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.