Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

30gig X-Drive - $182

Started by james ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

30gig X-Drive - $182

5 posts
  1. Thanks for that.

     

    Ordered! Heck the Canadian dollar is at a 5 year high on the USD. Makes going to JDR in Feb look very good.

  2. Wow. That is cheap.

     

    Speaking of X drives. I'm going to be selling mine -- with no hard drive -- for something very cheap. Maybe $50 or something. I'll post in classifieds section when I am ready.

     

    I like the Archos!

  3. Speaking of X drives.  I'm going to be selling mine -- with no hard drive -- for something very cheap. Maybe $50 or something. 

    Hey Eric.

     

    I'll take that Xdrive. I have a 15 gig Toshiba laptop HD with no home...

     

    Let me know where to send the cheque.

  4. I'll know soon whether it is taken. Someone local swooped in before you. :P

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.