I wonder if you can help me please?
I have a list of "things" I would like to photograph like I'm sure you all do, whilst surfing online I'm struggling to find websites where I might find, for example, where and when is the best time to see jawfish with eggs, what time of year is the queen conch migration in the carribean, when does the coral spawning on the GBR take place etc etc
Diveworldwide and Barefoot traveller both have very simplistic calenders but mainly centre on the larger phenomemon such as where and when you're most likely to see whale sharks and that sort of thing, I am looking for soemthing a little bit more detailed and varied.
So, does anyone know of a website, that a non marine biologist but keen photographer wanting to learn more about the underwater environment , might be able to find the sort of information I have described please?