CLOSED
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
CLOSED
-
-
Although your website "is totally dedicated to live seashell photography" is powered by www.topseashells.com which does business with seashells online and says:
"We buy direct, straight from the source (fishermen, divers and etc.)."
I will not colaborate with something like this.
-
If you look at the links section, there are links to various sea shell collection and sales sites. Any contributor should be aware of what they are contributing towards. There are quite a few seashells listed on the CITES list so it's best to be aware of that too before any contributions be made. Good luck.
-
There are two things you can´t never ask for here... free pictures and support for selling of living things that came from the ocean...
Well maybe some free pictures for some benefic cause or some dying children, but dude I second the good luck with your quest!
P.S.: I´m not saying that you have bad intentions, just a bad approach...