Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Canon 400D (Rebel XTI)

Started by Alexx ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 400D (Rebel XTI)

3 posts
  1. Hello all,

    I`m new to the forum but I`ve been wathing it for some while!

     

    I`m owner of Canon 400D and I was planing to buy uw housing this summer.I was thinking to go for sea&sea.

    So is ti good or do you have any other recomendations for housings? For start I would take Tokina 10-17 lens. I`m also little bit confused what port setup to get for Tokina? later I will go for macro 100mm. I apologize for all questions but I`m kinda new in this so I want to spend my money clever:)

     

    Thank you

  2. Hello all,

    I`m new to the forum but I`ve been wathing it for some while!

     

    I`m owner of Canon 400D and I was planing to buy uw housing this summer.I was thinking to go for sea&sea.

    So is ti good or do you have any other recomendations for housings? For start I would take Tokina 10-17 lens. I`m also little bit confused what port setup to get for Tokina? later I will go for macro 100mm. I apologize for all questions but I`m kinda new in this so I want to spend my money clever:)

     

    Thank you

     

     

    So can anyone help me what ports should I take for this Tokina?I`ll use it on s&s housing!

  3. Sea & Sea recommends the glass dome and rumor has it it works fine with the larger NX acrylic dome. That's the way I'm using it. The magic map is found here. Click on the System Chart. Have fun.

     

    Steve

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.