Hi guys,
Right, you've got to promise not to laugh at me if this is a completely stupid question!
I am new to underwater photography and on many recommendations have gone for a Canon IXUS 75 and housing so that I can have a dabble and see how I get on. I wasn't planning on buying a strobe until I get used to using the camera underwater. However, while having a little rummage through my late father's dive gear I came across a Sea & Sea YS-50 strobe with his Sea & Sea camera (I think it's a motormarine II-EX), but it's a 35mm camera, not digital. So my question is, could I use this strobe with my Canon digital camera or would it be completely incompatible?
I'm sorry if the answer to this is totally obvious, but I'm a total beginner so thought I might as well ask!!
What about the lenses and things, I think he's got a 20mm wide angle lens in there too?
Sarah