Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Question about Sea Arms for DLSR Housing

Started by robsal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Question about Sea Arms for DLSR Housing

2 posts
  1. I'm looking to buy some new sea Arms for my Sea and Sea DX-D200 Housing. I was going to buy two Sea & Sea, Sea arm VII's but I have heard that the Ultra light sea arms are pretty good too. Does anyone have a reccomendation or opinions?

  2. I'm looking to buy some new sea Arms for my Sea and Sea DX-D200 Housing. I was going to buy two Sea & Sea, Sea arm VII's but I have heard that the Ultra light sea arms are pretty good too. Does anyone have a reccomendation or opinions?

     

    Take a look at the Stix arms as well as you can use the Stix floaters with it. This will greatly reduce the weight of your rig underwater. If you do a small search on Wetpixel you will find lots of discussion on this and the review done by Cor.

     

    I have a pair of Sea Arms from Sea&Sea and now they are in the closet.

     

    Hope it helps.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.