Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

PHOTOSHOP CS3 QUESTION

Started by Brian Harris ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

PHOTOSHOP CS3 QUESTION

6 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have been racking my brain for ages as its been so long since i have used.

     

    Please could you tell me the best way to use and find the copyright icon (@like this but a C instead of an a) in CS3.

     

    Also i have recently changed printer, but the image printed on paper is much darker than on the monitor.

     

    I think i will need one of those programs to calibrate the monitor etc.

     

    Can anyone advise ????

     

    Regards

     

     

    Brian

  2. Hi,

     

    I have been racking my brain for ages as its been so long since i have used.

     

    Please could you tell me the best way to use and find the copyright icon (@like this but a C instead of an a) in CS3.

     

    Also i have recently changed printer, but the image printed on paper is much darker than on the monitor.

     

    I think i will need one of those programs to calibrate the monitor etc.

     

    Can anyone advise ????

     

    Regards

    Brian

    Option g on a Mac, control alt c on a PC I think.

    Yes, calibration is job 1 with printing

  3. Go to: Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tool->Character Map and select the © sign

    There is also a shortcut but I don't remember it right now.

    Edited by Arnon_Ayal
  4. alt 0169 on a PC, make sure you use the numbers on the number pad on the right side of the keyboard, not the numbers above the letters

     

    and if you ever forget, just google "copyright symbol alt"

     

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c...ol+alt&aq=f

     

    Scott

     

    ps - this reply is ©Scott Gietler 2008

  5. Brian, you can also embed the copyright information into the image itself by first opening the image, then go to File > File Info... > Description, then set the Copyright Status to "Copyrighted" and complete the "Copyright Notice" and "Copyright Info URL" fields. This is how you get the © symbol to show up in the file header.

  6. I use iwatermark (pc and mac versions avail) , quick & easy, does a watermark on image at fixed % of image size, also will resize image(s) for web posting (a directory at a time).

     

    calibration - I've been using colorvision spyder products for a while, good results for the price.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.