Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printing photos in the Netherlands

Started by Nunomix ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Printing photos in the Netherlands

6 posts
  1. I want to make some "relatively large" prints of some of my pictures. The idea is to make some frames.

     

    Does anyone know where can I do that here in the Netherlands? Preferably in Amsterdam since this is where I live.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Regards,

     

    Nuno Sanches e Silva

  2. Hi Nuno,

     

    You could try www.kwaliteitsafdrukken.nl

    They are specialised in underwaterphotography...

     

    grtz,

    Pieter

  3. Hi Nuno,

     

    You could try www.kwaliteitsafdrukken.nl

    They are specialised in underwaterphotography...

     

    grtz,

    Pieter

     

    Thanks a lot! I will check it.

  4. Kleurgamma has always produced great quality prints.

    For specialists in REAL BIG printing ( perhaps more than you had in mind :rolleyes: ) SColor is the one.

  5. Kleurgamma and Scolor are pro labs. They will be more expensive, but your image will look the way you intended as long as you have good color management.

     

    I have used profotonet before for canvas prints, and they're pretty good.

     

    Cor

  6. Kleurgamma and Scolor are pro labs. They will be more expensive, but your image will look the way you intended as long as you have good color management.

     

    I have used profotonet before for canvas prints, and they're pretty good.

     

    Cor

     

    Thanks guys. I haven't focused too much in color management to tell you the truth. I use a Macbook Pro with LED screen.

     

    I have Huey calibrator at home but it did not seem to work very well on my Macbook Pro so I am not using any color calibration system at the moment.

     

    Any advice there?

     

    Thanks

     

    Nuno Sanches e Silva

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.