Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Fuji F50

Started by jr1010 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji F50

1 posts
  1. Hi,

    I was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to get out and take any photos with the Fuji F50 yet?

    I just put together a system with the F50 and housing. I also purchased the Inon adapter for wide angle

    lens, and Inon z240 strobe. All this is new stuff so I am working my way trough it. I was just hoping some of

    you might already have had a chance to use one, and what kind of results and settings you had the best results with?

    Thanks in advance for any input. :rolleyes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.