Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

scratches on lens

Started by bernd ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

scratches on lens

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    I just noticed some bad scratches on the front lens of my WA Inon UWL-100. Any ideas how I can get rid of them? Can I polish or let it polish somewere (in Germany)?

    Thanks for your help,

    Bernd.

  2. Test it first, if the scatches are on the outside of the lens, they will probably fill with water when diving and not cause a problem.

     

    Other than that, I think you pretty much have to replace the element.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.