Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Orange County Camera Equipment Stores

Started by graffa ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Orange County Camera Equipment Stores

4 posts
  1. I will be visiting Orange County and was wondering if anyone knew of any good underwater camera stores that would stock equipment for olympus pte03 and accessories.

  2. What parts are you looking for? Reefphoto stocks a large supply of Olympus stuff and will ship to an O.C. address in a day or two.

    you may also want to check out the fine U/W photo club in the area for suggestions.

     

    http://www.ocups.org/default.asp

     

    Phil Rudin

    Edited by tropical1
  3. I will be visiting Orange County and was wondering if anyone knew of any good underwater camera stores that would stock equipment for olympus pte03 and accessories.

     

    Does Florida have an Orange County too? Reef Photo is in Florida and OCUPS is in California. Which OC are you visiting?

  4. Does Florida have an Orange County too? Reef Photo is in Florida and OCUPS is in California. Which OC are you visiting?

     

    Orlando is in Orange County here in Florida. I don't think there are any UW photo stores there. I believe Reef Photo is in Lauderdale.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.