Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

SS Thistlegorm Wreck

Started by Joel Machado ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

SS Thistlegorm Wreck

6 posts
  1. Cool...although no under standie.....

  2. Thanks for putting it up Joel, Very impressive!

     

    Steve

  3. Nice video. I like the use of the monochrome changing to colour effect although using it on so many clips might be a bit too much. Perfect music.

     

    I would have been good to change camera angles a bit while the guy is talking. Closeups on his face and on the wreck diagram perhaps, and an alternative wide shot to the one shown.

     

    I was supposed to dive that in 1990 and then the boat cancelled because of the weather, but it actually wasn't rough :P

  4. I enjoyed the video of a wreck that never ceases to entertain me when I dive her.

     

    Have to say I didn't enjoy the marine life being 'interfaced with', though.......

     

    R

  5. Hello Joel,

     

    Great video. It was great meeting all you Portuguese folks at Sharm last year.

     

    If you're reading this please tell Mr Manuel (the guy doing all the talking) to send me an email...I've lost his contact details when my computer crashed...

     

    Happy diving mate!

     

    George

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.