Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Comparisons between Olympus Cameras

Started by fuzz ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Comparisons between Olympus Cameras

2 posts
  1. I'm having a pickle of a time trying to understand the difference between some of Olympus' mid-range cameras. What's the difference between a c-3040, c-4000, d-40, & c-4040?

     

    I know the mp is different between some, but someone once told me that the c-3040 is better than the c-4000 for underwater photography? I'm trying to make heads or tails of this situation, but not much luck so far...

  2. maybe check out www.dpreview.com to see the difference.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.