This is cool. Mechanical jellies in air...
... and water...
Read-only discussion
This is cool. Mechanical jellies in air...
... and water...
Very cool. They also make a ray, but not nearly as slick.
Seriously Cool. You think they can figure out how to get a camera inside? B) Subal's new stealth remote control housing 2015.
Steve
Wow
These are super cool. B)
Check out the AquayRay as well. It is not until the end of the clip that you get some perspective as to this things real size. You could take this diving with you! How to brighten up your deco stops - bring along an AquaRay and a couple of underwater mechanical jellies. I want one (maybe I should post in the Gear Lust section!)
How does that air jelly work? It seems to be an empty transparent ball with some gears - where is the lift/propulsion coming from? How does it know to put it's tentacles down for landing? Why am I bothering to even ask all this? It is obvious...It's run by magic!
Cheers
Hal
Does it sting?
Does it sting?
Being isolated from the ocean for millions of years, they have lost the ability to sting, except for your pocketbook.
You've heard of balloons, right?How does that air jelly work? It seems to be an empty transparent ball with some gears - where is the lift/propulsion coming from?
I imagine that ball is carefully filled with Helium...the whole assembly seems only slightly negative as it's descending. Then even a little lift from the flapping arms is enough to propel it into the air.
Balloons?...New fangled inventions....It's magic I tell you
Cheers
Hal
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.