Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Recommendation of strobe for an Olympus SP-560-UZ

Started by mtngrl2121 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Recommendation of strobe for an Olympus SP-560-UZ

2 posts
  1. Aloha,

     

    I'm a beginner of underwater photography and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of what kind of strobe I should get to start off with. I initially went with Ikelites 125 strobe, but it was too much too soon. I also didn't like the arm. I like people "bendy" arms. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! I definitely think i need to "work up" to a stronger strobe.

     

    many mahalos

  2. Aloha,

     

    I'm a beginner of underwater photography and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of what kind of strobe I should get to start off with. I initially went with Ikelites 125 strobe, but it was too much too soon. I also didn't like the arm. I like people "bendy" arms. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! I definitely think i need to "work up" to a stronger strobe.

     

    many mahalos

     

    You might try an INON D2000 . . .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.