Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Depth limit for nexus

Started by depth ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Depth limit for nexus

1 posts
  1. Hi Forum

     

    I am currently trying to decide what equipment to purchase. I like the 40D nexus housing and because I need a very compact solution, the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye with the following port seems to be what I am looking for:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/nexus-annou...0-17mm-fisheye/

     

    But I can not seem to find any info on the MOD of this equipment (housing and port), can anyone help me with that?

     

    Does anyone have any experience of quality with this specific port?

     

    Thanks....

     

    /Christian

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.