Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

creating calender

Started by Leslie ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

creating calender

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone --

     

    I've volunteered to create an invert calender for a non-profit research group. they already sell t-shirts, cups, etc through Cafe Press http://www.cafepress.com/scamit and want the calender to go through them too. Has anyone had experience with Cafe Press or other do-it-yourself calender printers? Any advice you can give me on producing a high quality item? I'm guessing it will be a hot item for invert researchers and I want it to be good. All profits will go into our publication grant & student support funds.

     

    thanks - Leslie

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.