Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson R1400

Started by joeyfishes ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson R1400

4 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Anyone using this printer? I am thinking of getting it.

     

     

    Thanks

     

     

    Joe

  2. Hey Joe

     

    I've been looking at this too. You'll find another post on the same subject - with some of the guys recommending the higher spec models, the 2400 and the 3400.

  3. Hey Joe

     

    I've been looking at this too. You'll find another post on the same subject - with some of the guys recommending the higher spec models, the 2400 and the 3400.

     

     

    Hi Tim,

    I am currently using the R 260. It uses the same inks and love the way it looks but I can only print man 8.5 x11. I guess the issue is pigment based inks verses dye. I've read the dye only lasts 100 years under glass and 200 in the dark way long enough for me. The pigment lasts way longer. Also the dye can get more saturated colors. I cant seem to find the other thread but will look again.

     

     

     

    Joe

  4. I have been using a Epson 3800 for the last 6 months. Overall I'm very pleased with the economies of using this machine and recently added a preloved 4000 for panorama's.

     

    You just needed to remember that the running cost of these machines can be hard to manage on low volumes if your are not getting $ return.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.