Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dr. Mustard Makes 5000th Post

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Dr. Mustard Makes 5000th Post

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Couldn't help but notice that Alex just kicked over the 5000 mark. Thanks for being here! I humbly raise my glass in your honor..maybe 5 glasses ;):D:):guiness::guiness:

     

    Steve :D

  2. And 2500 contradict the other 2500! Thanks Steve.

     

    I too have learned so much here on Wetpixel and the knowledge, ideas and encouragements have undoubtedly improved my photography.

     

    Alex

  3. I too have learned so much here on Wetpixel and the knowledge, ideas and encouragements have undoubtedly improved my photography.

    Alex

     

    Congrats Alex!!

     

    And yes I agree too - I too have learned so much from you (and others on WP too)!

     

    Thanks for contributing,

     

    Carol

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.