Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What are you reading?

Started by Halabriel ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

What are you reading?

5 posts
  1. This is a spin off from the Ethics thread. I just started wondering what everyone was reading. I have included many of the main dive-related magazines, and have not included the on-line magazines (I want to know what people have on their coffee table)

     

     

    Oh...

     

    You only seem to get one vote each I am afraid ;)

    So you avid readers will have to vote for your favourite instead

     

    Cheers

     

    Hal

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  2. Nice idea but you should distinguish between Diver (Canada) and Diver (UK) because they are too totally different publications. Similarly there is a Sport Diver in the UK that is not the American magazine.

  3. The poll does not permit multiple selections as infered by the caption.

     

     

    All the best, James

  4. Personally I don't read dive magazines much at home. Indeed I don't subscribe to any nor do I purchase any in the shops. Although I do look through the ones that I am given free. I guess I find them too much like work.

     

    I like to read car magazines because they have nothing to do with work. Evo and Autocar are my choices - although the new Drivers Republic (the new home to three of my favourite writers) looks enticing.

     

    Alex

  5. Hi

     

    Sorry, I didn't realise the poll would support only single answers when I set it up.

     

    Nice idea but you should distinguish between Diver (Canada) and Diver (UK) because they are too totally different publications. Similarly there is a Sport Diver in the UK that is not the American magazine.

     

    Good point, unfortunately I can't edit the poll once it has been posted. Maybe one of the admins could do this?

     

    Cheers

     

    Hal

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.