Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Wetpixel Video on Flickr

Started by jeremypayne ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Video on Flickr

5 posts
  1. Eric started a Wetpixel Video group on Flickr ... and seeded the group with a nice video of sharks ...

     

    I've added my own (lame) attempt:

     

    [flickrvideo]2442492277[/flickrvideo]

     

    The video was shot on my G9 in January in Antigua ... the music is an original composition, written, played and recorded by yours truly (was actually my first digital recording ever made about 10 years ago).

     

    Come ... join the group! So far, Eric and I are the only members ...

  2. I'm not very flickr savvy, but I searched the flickr groups for wetpixel and came up with 13 groups about photos, but I didn't see a video group. How do I find it?

  3. I'm not very flickr savvy, but I searched the flickr groups for wetpixel and came up with 13 groups about photos, but I didn't see a video group. How do I find it?

    Click here ...

    Edited by jeremypayne
  4. 2 members! yay!! ;)

  5. 2 members! yay!! ;)

     

    My ISP is ATT/Yahoo and with that, I get a free Pro account on Flikr. Woo Hoo!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.