Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

KEYWORDS & WEBSITES

Started by andydives ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

KEYWORDS & WEBSITES

2 posts
  1. Hi, I'm building a custom flash based website for my photos. I have keyworded all of the photos for my site through Lightroom for search categories. I want to be able to search via the embedded keywords on the site, and I can't find a way to get that happening. Is anyone familiar with this that could point me in the right direction?

     

    Thanks !

     

    Andy

    Edited by andydives
  2. You will probably be better off going to a site that specialises in flash information like adobe or kirupa.

    i'd imagine it is all to do with an xml file calling the photos and the xml file has all the info in rather than the photos.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.