Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NW Dive & Travel Expo this weekend in Tacoma, WA

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

NW Dive & Travel Expo this weekend in Tacoma, WA

1 posts
  1. For those living in the Pacific NW...there's a new dive show this weekend!

     

    Fantasea Line and I are cooperating on a booth at the new Northwest Dive & Travel Expo to be held Sat-Sun., May 3rd - 4th in nearby Tacoma, WA. I'll be at Optical Ocean Sales, Booth 128. Come visit and see some of the latest gear and get your questions answered.

     

    I know several other WetPixel supporters will have booths there as well, stop on by!

     

    Jack

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.