Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone Buy From These Folks?

Started by resappraiser ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone Buy From These Folks?

8 posts
  1. Looking for some feedback on Divervision.com. Their website does not have a physical address nor a telephone number. I have e-mailed questions twice regarding underwater strobes. One e-mail was never answered and their reply to my second one took about a week.

     

    Although their prices are very competitive and attractive, their shipping charges are much higher than the competition. Leads me to think they are not in the United States.

     

    Has anyone here purchased from them? Does anyone here know where they are located and how about a phone number? Thanks for your help.

     

    resappraiser

    ô¿ô

  2. Hi,

     

    I have an address for Divervision in Taipei, TAIWAN.

    Address your emails to Sam.

    I have always had my emails answered promptly, including inquiries with no sales attached!

    Shipping is out the door on the same day as the order and delivered promptly/reliably...

     

    I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Sam/Divervision to everyone/anyone.

    He is genuine, honest and knowledgeable. In Australia, I would say he is a bloody good bloke!!

    It is a pity that he doesn't live in Australia, coz I would have somewhere decent to go and play with all the new 'toys'... :o

     

    Order from them with confidence... ;)

    HTH,

     

    Bruce...

  3. Hi,

     

    I have an address for Divervision in Taipei, TAIWAN.

    Address your emails to Sam.

    I have always had my emails answered promptly, including inquiries with no sales attached!

    Shipping is out the door on the same day as the order and delivered promptly/reliably...

     

    I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Sam/Divervision to everyone/anyone.

    He is genuine, honest and knowledgeable. In Australia, I would say he is a bloody good bloke!!

    It is a pity that he doesn't live in Australia, coz I would have somewhere decent to go and play with all the new 'toys'... :o

     

    Order from them with confidence... ;)

    HTH,

     

    Bruce...

    I am about to buy my sea&sea housing from these guys. They answer my questions. Of course the one question I have that they can't answer is whether I will be smacked with a 30% duty in the event customs stops the package from being delivered....
  4. Hi David,

     

    I don't know where you are from, BUT

    make sure that you get Sam to package the housing and ports seperately.

    In Oz, anything over $1000aud is taxed. By keeping the ports seperate,

    you get them past customs for free and only pay tax on the cost of the housing...

    HTH,

     

    Bruce...

  5. Hi David,

     

    I've used them a few times, and although they are not always fast at replying to mails, they send the goods out fast!

     

    Straight forward, no hassle ordering.

     

    All the best

     

    Adam

     

    Hi David,

     

    I don't know where you are from, BUT

    make sure that you get Sam to package the housing and ports seperately.

    In Oz, anything over $1000aud is taxed. By keeping the ports seperate,

    you get them past customs for free and only pay tax on the cost of the housing...

    HTH,

     

    Bruce...

  6. I ordered from them a couple of times and both times I believe the packages were sent via 3 day int'l shipping(I think thats their standard?) and both times the packages arrived on time. Shipping is expensive, yes, and no I never had to pay any customs taxes/fees with them. I ordered from them based solely on availability of products because sometimes they have products others have either discontinued or run out of in the states.

     

    I think if you were to order a large, expensive, package it might get inspected or held up. In all the international shipping I've done (live animals mostly) there is never a straight answer from any government agency and its always a gamble on how your package will be treated in the process...

    -Wyatt

  7. I use them all the time, speak to Sam is also my advice. Always been very good.

  8. Divervision is in Taiwan. I just received an order from them. It took six days to grt to Houston from Taiwan.

     

    Regards.

    GWB

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.