Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

AVI to DVD convertor

Started by bushanwater ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

AVI to DVD convertor

8 posts
  1. Does anyone know of a free avi to dvd converter that isn't a trial version. I am a low budget snorkeller (very low budget) and want to show my dad (8o years old)and a few others what we have off the local rocks at Bundy. I am using a very cheap digital video camera with "usable" results for showing other people and species id (some times) but I want to burn the video onto dvds. Is this doable or should I just use CDs? Any advise appreciated.

  2. Hi

     

    I guess you need to get your hands on an iMac. The basic software package that comes with all iMacs has a program that does just this. Import your .avi video onto the desktop, then drop it into iDVD, choose your background, hit burn ...e voila :- you have a DVD that can be watched on any conventional player.

     

    Cheers

     

    Hal

  3. i am not positive but i think can do that on Windows Movie maker.

  4. Thanks Wagsy. I have downloaded but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Weekend should be better.

  5. Thanks Wagsy. I have downloaded but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Weekend should be better.

    Thnks again Wagsy, I have finally got around to using DVD flick and it worked a treat. Thanks a lot.

  6. Excellent

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.