Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Guess What We Shot Today

Started by wagsy ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Guess What We Shot Today

14 posts
  1. very nice dancer!

  2. Wow, I can imagine spending the entire dive following that around. Mesmerizing.

  3. Hmmm- "We" shot on the back of Ningaloo Reef huh Wags?...

    As far as I know, I left you in bed at 6.15am and went out on the reef ALONE!

    Which means I shot that dancer without tanks and you stayed at home and had cups of coffee with the cat while surfing the Wetpixel forums!....

     

    Pls direct any further comments to me- NOT that imposter WAGSY! ;)

  4. Rumbled!

  5. Hmmm- "We" shot on the back of Ningaloo Reef huh Wags?...

    As far as I know, I left you in bed at 6.15am and went out on the reef ALONE!

    Which means I shot that dancer without tanks and you stayed at home and had cups of coffee with the cat while surfing the Wetpixel forums!....

     

    Pls direct any further comments to me- NOT that imposter WAGSY! :angry:

     

     

    I am so sorry for posting a :guiness: to Wagsy when it was not well deserved. I therefore amd taking baack the :guiness: and giving :guiness::guiness: to you. LOL. That is just TOO funny. Hopefully the imposter repsonds, this can get very entertaining :)

  6. Sweet Wags, it looks to be about 2ft in length. Very nice

    Steve B)

  7. Great shots Kelly, too bad "The Imposter" stayed home and missed out. :guiness:

    Dan

  8. Bugger.....got sprung there :guiness:

     

    Well I did go out yesterday for some dives. :guiness:

  9. Which means I shot that dancer without tanks and you stayed at home and had cups of coffee with the cat

     

    ha, busted!

     

    :guiness::guiness::guiness:

  10. Bugger.....got sprung there :guiness:

     

    Well I did go out yesterday for some dives. :guiness:

     

    :guiness: Okay one :guiness: back too you for being semi-honest, in the I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar so might as well fess up sort of way :angry:

  11. Well I taught her so well that I just don't have to go out there anymore.

    Today she shot 24 mins all up and all I did was suck it in, added the graphics at the start and end plus the music and that was it...Perfect as shot. :guiness:

     

    I'll edit some Shark clips up soon and load them up. She has got some nice shots this year so far.

     

    See look at this great shot.... :guiness:

     

    post-4240-1210175201_thumb.jpg

  12. Well I taught her so well that I just don't have to go out there anymore.

     

    Treat her well so she does not go on strike :guiness:

     

    I'll edit some Shark clips up soon and load them up. She has got some nice shots this year so far.

     

    See look at this great shot.... :angry:

     

    post-4240-1210175201_thumb.jpg

     

    Hmmm, to comment or not to comment, that is the question. Maybe I will let some others throw their couple of thoughts in on the one.

     

    :guiness::guiness::guiness:

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.