Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Newbie in California

Started by BadFish ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbie in California

4 posts
  1. Grerast picture! I woulkd try to remove some of the "mini-backscatter".

     

    Simon

  2. It looks like you've taken rectangular images and distorted them into squares. You need to preserve the aspect ratio when you manipulate images

  3. I dont think i crop it, although i may have. I did however resize it. Could that have caused a problem. I also didn't have a strobe. i used just the on board flash.

     

    Thanks.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.