Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Some Screwing Around Video (Bad Weather)

Started by Drewski ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Some Screwing Around Video (Bad Weather)

1 posts
  1. Hi All:

     

    It's been awhile since I posted last, SORRY! Short story: lost one job, got a better one, moved to Washington DC. (SIGH)

     

    On top of that, the weather off the east coast has been kicking my a$$ lately so today, out of desperation, we decided to go quarry diving (GASP!). While driving home in a DEPRESSED state, I was flipping through the radio channels when I heard Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" (Act III of Die Walküre). I just happened to have some video of an underwater aircraft. HMMMMM...

     

    I give you, "DAS PLANE..." :) OK - So it would have gone better with a German U-Boat, but what the heck?

     

     

    Sony VX2000/Gates Housing/Fathom SWP 25/f 3.7 to 4, shutter = 60, SD. MAC iMovie for the editor.

     

    This was shot in 60 FT of COLD water, about 10 FT of visibilty in natural light.

     

    Peace...

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.