Does anyone happen to know if there's a short cut key for highlighting one (any) of the fields in the Metadata panels on the right side of the screen in the Library portion of Lightroom? I want to be able to start entering information into the Title, Description, etc. fields in the Metadata panel without having to use the mouse to select the box.
Right now to enter Keywords I can press Cmd-K (Mac) and it sets the focus to the keyword field but I can't seem to find anything similar for the Metadata fields. Any ideas?
If none are available are there any other possible solutions (macro program perhaps) to making this possible?
While I'm asking...
Does anyone know of a short cut key to move to the next / previous Folder in the Library panel of Lightroom?
Hmmm.. Looks like I just figured out a way to get to the Metadata field.. Pressing Cmd-K sets the focus on the Keyword box. If you press TAB 5 times you are now in the first Metadata field (duh!).. Yahoo!! If anyone knows an easier way please post it.
I hope this helps someone else.
Thanks, I just searched this issue.
Hey Laz,
You probably know this but just in case, if you hit Control / it will bring up the shortcut menu for the mode you are in. Library, Develop, etc. each have their own list. Have you checked out the free lesson videos in Adobe TV? The site has some very well done tutorials on different aspects of Lightroom. There are quite a few hidden features in this jewel. Lots of different ways to approach the same problems. I'm lovin Lightroom.