Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I just gotta say that this week's POTW subject

Started by Nakedwithoutcamera ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

I just gotta say that this week's POTW subject

1 posts
  1. I just love gazing at the thumbnails of the patterns. They are just so cool looking. Then when you click on the enlargement, you get a whole other feel to the photo. What a talented group of photographers here. And thanks to the people who think up the themes of the contests. This one has given me a whole new way to see some familiar creatures. I hope a lot of people enter their photographs because they are so much fun to look at.

    Edited by Nakedwithoutcamera
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.