Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus 5050Z

Started by wsboyd ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus 5050Z

5 posts
  1. Are there any websites that dicuss the settings used with the 5050 in the underwater enviroment.

     

    Thanks Stanley

  2. What about this site? Wetpixel is probably the best digital u/w photography website.

     

    Here is a link to a site about using the Olympus 4040 underwater, quit close I hope.

  3. What about this site?  Wetpixel is probably the best digital u/w photography website.

     

    Here is a link to a site about using the Olympus 4040 underwater, quit close I hope.

    or have a look at digitaldiver.net - LOADS of 5050 owners over there too :lol:

  4. Let me rephrase the question.

     

    What I meant to communicate was whether someone had written a trip report of the settings and photos that they have taken and explaining the different setups used, like those that are posted about the 4040. Like the one Jay Treat has posted at his site.

     

    Thanks for the responses. I will check them out.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.