The Seacam site has prices for the polecam unit, but it does not say what combinations are used. What components constitute a full set up?
Nathan - I just sent you that information via e-mail.
To recap:
E-Eye viewfinder (replaces normal viewfinder on Seacam housing with video viewfinder)
E-Eye Monitor (not essential for polecam work, nor is E-Eye monitor, but I am assuming you want to see what the camera sees, and not work "approximate" like a conventional polecam)
3/8 ball adapter for top of housing
Ball-head left handle (for shooting verticals, new item not on price list yet)
Polecam pole unit
Spare battery for monitor (not necessary, but prudent)
Cords (cord from viewfinder to camera remote comes with the E-Eye viewfinder, additional cord length is 16 euro per meter so the one going from viewfinder to monitor will be 204 base price for cord with S6 at both ends + let’s assume 3 meters, which means the second cable would be 204 + 48 = 252 euro)
For everything I use for my polecam and electronic viewing system, the cost is about 7,500 Euro.