Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Losing settings when turning off C3000

Started by freediver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Losing settings when turning off C3000

3 posts
  1. :lol: I am a little confused and maybe someone can help me - I am trying to figure out a way to keep my settings that I enter after I turn my Olympus C-3000Z camera off.

     

    When I turn the camera back on, it goes back to factory default settings and then I have to re-enter them again - it's becoming quite annoying to have to do this each time I want to use the camera

     

    Is there a way to maintain specific settings so that all I have to do is turn the camera on?

     

    TIA,

  2. Not familiar with the 3000, but the 4040 and cp5000 have a menu setting that allows you to turn the reset function to off.......check out the menu

     

    Good Luck!

     

    Karl

  3. Thanks - I just upgraded from C-2000's and it didn't have this feature...

     

    I found the feature - thanks for pointing me in the right direction...

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.