Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Apacer Disk Steno CP-100

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Apacer Disk Steno CP-100

4 posts
  1. Review at Steve's:

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_review...disc_steno.html

     

    "The Apacer Disc Steno CP-100 is a portable, battery-operated, multi-session CompactDisc recorder. Its main use is to transfer image files or other data from flash memory cards to CD-R or CD-R/W discs without a computer. This eliminates the need to buy multiple flash memory cards when vacationing or working out in the field and allows you to leave your laptop at home. The Disc Steno is an excellent tool for anyone that wants a simple way to archive their digital images on inexpensive and transportable CD media."

  2. Incidentally I bought one of these. I will be testing it next week on my Flower Gardens trip. I'll let you know how it worked out.

     

    astrl :)

  3. When are you going? I'm leaving tonight - weather looks great!

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Next weekend. Hope you have great diving!

     

    astrl

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.