http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=84...0H5DejAKQ_8WxBA
video shot with sony pc1000
ike housing
kowalski lighting
editing software - sony vegas
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by stewsmith ·
Read-only discussion
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=84...0H5DejAKQ_8WxBA
video shot with sony pc1000
ike housing
kowalski lighting
editing software - sony vegas
Nice Titan footage Stew. I doubt I'd ever get that close to one again (on purpose at least) as they always seem to want to take a chunk out of me! ![]()
Cheers, Simon
Nice Titan footage Stew. I doubt I'd ever get that close to one again (on purpose at least) as they always seem to want to take a chunk out of me!
Cheers, Simon
he seemed quite content on destroying the acropora, his taste for human flesh had obviously gone. i had my port centimetres from his mouth for most of that and he didnt give a hoot.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.