Just a public acknowledgment to Peter Mooney for the service he offered when I passed through Cairns last month. He brought a d300 aquatica housing out to the airport while I was in-between flights, giving me the chance to handle it as I considered a res upgrade. Very much appreciated in a land where getting your hands on gear can sometimes be a little difficult.
I think Peter will be exhibiting at the big photo trade show in Brisbane next weekend if anyone needs to check out any gear.
Good to hear.
Peter also helped us out by sending over a video camera for Kelly while ours was sent to the doctor so she could continue shooting the sharks over here.
Hope things go well for Peter at the PMA this year.
PMA Australia 2008 Imaging Technology Show
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre,
May 30 - June 1, 2008
Just found out that our little camera is still out of action for some time so the lone camera has really been wonderful.
I thought I would add that it is ashame that other individuals on this forum that he has also helped out have abused his good faith in not paying up or sending the part back ....may you have a nice $$$ flood one day.....