Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sharpening summary

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sharpening summary

3 posts
  1. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/digital.../sharpening.asp

     

    Not a bad quickie sharpening article. Worth a look. (and it's basically the process I use to sharpen my stuff... except that for web publication I over-sharpen at high resolution and then reduce size without further sharpening).

  2. Thanks, I appreciate the tip.

  3. I tried the process the suggest (2 USM, one before resizing and one after) and seems to work.

    The shot I done it look better then the same one with only one bigger USM.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.