Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Technical Diving Video - SS Chenango VA/NC USA

Started by Drewski ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Technical Diving Video - SS Chenango VA/NC USA

3 posts
  1. Hi All:

     

    I'd like to think I'm getting better. Sony VX-2000, Gates Housing, Fathom SWP 35.

     

    Natural light ONLY, no post edit, no filter. Camera is doing everything. i-Movie for NLE. 1/60 Shutter, F 2.7 to 4, MWB.

     

    140 FT water, cloudy day, actual visibility = 30 FT.

     

    Thoughts, suggestions?

     

  2. The old VX 2000 is a good unit for low light. Not bad for no filter on and you can easy add abit more warmth on the NLE.

     

    Well done.

  3. THANKS Wags!

     

    I'm just using i-Movie right now and I've tried playing around with what little controls it has only to make things worse.

     

    I'm purchasing Adobe Premier for my Mac shortly, THEN we'll see what can be done!

     

    Andy

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.