Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photo contest

Started by davephdv ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo contest

4 posts
  1. Congrats to forum member Herb Ko who had 2 winning images in the Monterey Beach Photo contest this weekend.

  2. Congrats Herb!

     

    Please Post the Images and share youre experience about a Beach Contest with Digital.

     

    Simon

  3. Thanks. I've posted a brief write up and the images I submitted here:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?act=S...=ST&f=16&t=2478

     

    Dave, I'd like to hear you comment on how the contest went, and what if anything you'd like to see changed. You can post here or send me email if you like.

  4. Congratulations, Great shot.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.