Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

First underwater pix -- comments please

Started by Swordfish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

First underwater pix -- comments please

2 posts
  1. Hi everyone, I just came from a liveaboard trip to Tubbataha, one of the best diving sites we have here in the Philippines. I also brought my underwater camera (5050z inside PT-015 housing; no strobes yet) with me and this is my first crack at underwater photography.

     

    You can find the pictures at www.pbase.com/naquino/tubbataha. Comments are highly appreciated. Thanks!

     

    Regards,

    Swordfish/Norman

  2. Sorry, I think I shold have posted this in the Photo Critique forum. Please go there instead. Thanks again.

     

    Regards,

    Swordfish/Norman

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.