Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Can you do it?

Started by matt215 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Can you do it?

8 posts
  1. I can't bring myself to ever delete the media cards I use on big dive trips. Even after they are on the computer, and backed up on two different external drives, I can't bring myself to erase the originals on the card. how 'bout the rest of you?

  2. Burn them to a DVD disk as well as you cannot trust a hardrive......then just go for it. :lol:

  3. Don't worry too much, there's probably good therapists for this kind of thing...

  4. I doubt there is anybody else on the planet with your problem. I don't know if that observation helps though. If you are shooting 1gb or 2gb cards, I suppose they are inexpensive enough to keep as storage media. They are very tiny as well. As long as you ARE keeping the cards, open up a safe deposit box and put them there. Unless you are housing your hard drives separately, a fire will destroy all your hard work but a nicely labeled CF card in a safe deposit box can always be used to restore.

  5. And make sure you have custody of them in your pre-nuptial agreement!

    Edited by loftus
  6. Send them to me and for a small fee I will delete them for you.

     

    Paul C

  7. Don't worry too much, there's probably good therapists for this kind of thing...

    Is it OK to dive after ElectroShock therapy? :lol:

  8. Is it OK to dive after ElectroShock therapy? :lol:

    I'd be concerned about going too close to torpedo rays!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.