Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

hard divers - cave divers

Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

hard divers - cave divers

8 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    one of our fellow Hungarian filmmakers made this little trip video - but it is more than a normal trip film.

     

     

     

    Other film:

    And for the cave lovers - an excellent short about a Romanian cave, Isverna:

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDA1dKrN7xg

     

    Enjoy!

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  2. Hi,

     

    one of our fellow Hungarian filmmakers made this little trip video - but it is more than a normal trip film.

     

    Other film:

    And for the cave lovers - an excellent short about a Romanian cave, Isverna:

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDA1dKrN7xg

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Crazy man! love your edeting! looks like funny movies are the new thing :lol:

    Edited by Brumpy
  3. Wicked, hilarious! This had me laughing my head off. The goonies go diving. Great editing and music choice.

    Was there some inspiration from the Scubazoo guys. Their promo with Elvis Presley is by far the best funny UW video like this so far...

    I'd love to see more of these underwater videos, they're much more fun than the average dive log of what you saw!

    Keep em coming guys...

  4. Ha ha funny..liked the blow up doll.

     

    That cave was wonderful..how long does it go for.

  5. So is the doll standard part of your dive gear, for lonely nights in the cabin? Or do you guys get to share? :)

    Edited by loftus
  6. I think I know that blow up doll.

  7. So is the doll standard part of your dive gear, for lonely nights in the cabin? Or do you guys get to share? :)

     

     

    :)

     

    I was not involved to that particular trip, but I can ask OG-Lee, the filmmaker about the secrets of the Maldives :)

  8. My wife and I were laughing at the Hard Diver video, but I had to explain to my wife the "gag" of that doll being used as a "safety sausage" dive marker... she got it...

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.