Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sea and Sea's email

Started by tshepherd ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea's email

6 posts
  1. Does anyone know what Sea and Sea's email is for either Sales or Service?

     

    Thanks

    Tom

  2. service@seaandsea.com

    sales@seaandsea.com

     

    Good luck! :lol:

     

    Regards,

  3. Thanks Don!

     

    Tom

  4. Does anyone know what Sea and Sea's email is for either Sales or Service?

    You should find and befriend your local sales rep. It is much easier than dealing with Sea & Sea directly. :lol:

  5. This is something I'm rapidly finding out on my own. My local dealer is great, but he doesn't stock anything, and frankly doesn't sell that much photo gear.

  6. As a Sea and Sea user I find the same - getting real info on Seaandsea.com or seaandsea.co.jp is a waste of time - they are really poor in this area and rely on their dealer networks direct selling capabilities - but I have found regional resellers (asia) to know less than myself.

     

    Sea and Sea USA have been kind enough to answer some queries I had but as I do not live in America and the Head office in Japan have never replied to one of my queries I feel a little cheeky imposing on Sea and Sea USA (as I never buy anything form them).

     

    Its a major pain for me as my nearest real dealer with knowledge of the system and maintenance support is 1500 miles away in Singapore.

     

    The same for Ikelite (re local resellers) EXCEPT the support I have received from Ike (USA) has been very fast, very prompt and very informative. IMHO Sea and Sea (Worldwide) really needs to sort out its act. Good products, poor support and worldwide representation.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.