Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Need Raw conversion software for S2

Started by jnsgonda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Raw conversion software for S2

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    Just returned from Tahiti Aggressor using Fuji S2 in Ikelite housing for 1st time. Shot mostly in RAF mode. The camera came with Raw Converter LE which does not allow for manipulations of any kind. I know there was a recent thread concerning a few options. Opinions?

     

    A feel very ignorant asking this!

     

    I'll post pics once I get a handle on this.

     

    Thanks in advance,

     

    John

  2. If your camera is a USA model, it should have come with RAW converter EX. If not, then it is gray market.

     

    You have a number of options:

     

    If you have Photoshop 7.0.1 you can download and install the Camera Raw plugin for $99

    You can "obtain" the Raw converter EX

    You can purchase and learn to use Qimage Pro

     

    If you need more information, send me an email.

     

    PS. I can't wait to hear about your trip. I hope you got some great shots.

     

    Cheers

    James

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.