Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

DVD-+ storage

Started by Chuck Jensen ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

DVD-+ storage

3 posts
  1. Can anyone shed some light on the DVD-R and +R. What are the differences etc and what to look for when you buy them to store images or slideshows on? Im not very well versed in all that... It seems there is so much to choose from when you buy them..

    Thanks

    Chuck

    Edited by Chuck Jensen
  2. Hey, Chuck! Teh Google has lots of info about this:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=dvd%2Br+vs+dvd-r

     

    My understanding is that DVD+R is better for writing, and is a better spec. It used to be a big deal, but I use them interchangeably now. All new players play both, it seems, and I never do multi-session (which DVD+R is better at).

  3. Hey, Chuck! Teh Google has lots of info about this:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=dvd%2Br+vs+dvd-r

     

    My understanding is that DVD+R is better for writing, and is a better spec. It used to be a big deal, but I use them interchangeably now. All new players play both, it seems, and I never do multi-session (which DVD+R is better at).

     

    Thanks Eric!, Yep Im not to up on this. I was just hoping for some others opinions.

    I've been following your shootout videos today! Great stuff and fun to watch. Ill be back in Bonaire for Thanksgiving... :-) Thanks for the info and dive safe!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.