Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Xara

Started by wagsy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Xara

4 posts
  1. Been messing around with Xara on and off over the years but just downloaded their latest version.

     

    Not bad and it uses all 4 cores on my QUAD...3D rendering is very fast.

     

    Anyone else use it out there.

    Edited by wagsy
  2. WOW I guess it's pretty popular then :D

    Edited by wagsy
  3. The name sounds like a porn star. :D Maybe that's the problem.

  4. Maybe......but it does some pretty cool stuff...I'm beginning to like it.

    I was messing with some 3D vector stuff and spinning it around the place and it was near on maxing out all 4 Cores on the CPU.

     

    I'm trying to make a cartoonish Whale Shark

     

    post-4240-1213233683_thumb.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.